Friday, August 15, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome!

Hello everyone! I am Franchesca, but you can call me Franki, Chess, or Chessi, since that's easier. I'm a fan of a little bit of everything, some things I'm more of a fan of and others I can't really call myself a fan; but this blog is kind of going to be a little here and there.

I was born on September 14th in New York City, but I am currently living in Carmel, New York (which is a bit north, about an hour or so away). I don't like to limit myself to/from anything unless I have my reasons not to. I listen to a lot of music, most of my favorite artists are in the rock genre; I also watch a LOT of netflix and YouTube. My channel is 'sc3n3qu33n', so please check out my videos if you are interested. I really don't know how to explain myself but this is the best I can do. I'm pretty sure everyone writing their about me has that moment where they think wait...who am I? I mean, I like this certain style, but is that something that is me?

Accidental deep thought, sorry about that. It happens a lot so you can expect a lot of that from me. Let me take you on my adventure. So sit back, get your favorite flavor of ice cream in a huge tub, and enjoy the ride.
-XOXO Chessi

No comments:

Post a Comment